Me on FB

Saturday, May 3, 2014

MY FIRST EVER INTERVIEW!

Sorry if I'm hyper-excited or hyper-thrilled or if I'm making too much noise out of this, but for the first time in my life, I was actually interviewed last weekend! :D


By the grace of God & blessings of well-wishers, I've fortunately been on TV before, on panel discussions etc. I've been written about in newspapers & ( thankfully not in the wanted section :P)...& some of my articles have found mentions in some magazines etc.....But never in my life did I ever think someone would want to interview me, of all people, someday! Well, some UnReal dreams do become real someday, I guess! :)

Thanks to freelance journalist Bhavesh Bhimani for choosing to interview me (through phone) & The UnReal Mamas, Krishna & Karthik after icons like Chetan Bhagat, "Chacha Chaudury" creator Pran Kumar Sharma & Meenakshi Lekhi. It was a pleasure and an honour.

Anyway, I will not keep you guys bored with my blogging. Once again, I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank God, The UnReal Team, my family, my friends & all my fans/readers! :)
Your encouragement keeps me going!

THE INTERVIEW IS HERE (http://burnighbright.blogspot.in/2014/05/spreading-smiles-unreal-way.html). Thanks to Bhavesh for taking out the time to do all this & to review the "UnReal Elections" book as well.

Cheers! :)
Ashwin.

No comments: