Me on FB

Saturday, August 4, 2012

MEMORABLE COMBOS 1 - Bombay Jayashree & Harris Jayaraj


Assumption - Whenever I've mentioned chords, I've assumed the C-scale ..

It's been ages since I blogged ...and I'm finally here with something about music :) ...

Like all posts on this blog, this post is also a book in itself :) ...I will be writing a series of such "books" once in a while ..so keep watching this space :) ...As a heads up, I can tell you that my next such post will be about the Harris Jayaraj-Karthik combo :) ...

But this one...the first one of this series...it is about my favorite musician - singer combo: The Harris Jayaraj-Bombay Jayashree combo...

I attended Bombay Jayashree's concert yesterday ..for the very first time ..at the Chowdiah Memorial Hall in Bangalore :) ...It was a nice experience listening to the legend, Harris' favorite singer live ...but I was a bit disappointed that she didn't sing even one Harris song :( ...Nevertheless, being one of Harris' greatest fans in the world ....and surely his greatest, craziest fan from Bangalore, along with Arun Kumar :) ...I had to attend this concert at any cost :) To cheer myself up after having not heard any HJ song in the concert...I decided I would write a post about this pair :)...If you're a fan of Harris Jayaraj, you're 99% likely to be a fan of Bombay Jayashree too, as his best songs are almost always the ones that have her vocals :) ...It's a beautiful, inexpicable, divine working relationship...in which each one brings the best out of the other one :) ...

So here's what I'm gonna do - I'm gonna talk about some noted, famous combos first ...and then move on exclusively to my favorite one :) ...

An intro about Tamil music director-singer combos

Every musician on earth has ONE singer with whom he/she works best ...The singer can be another male or a female vocalist or the musician himself / herself ...

I'm not much into the pre-AR Rahman era ..or as people would like to call it ..the MSV-Ilayaraja era of Tamil music ...But from what I've heard, Ilayaraja, without a doubt, had the best camaraderie with Shri S.P.Balasubramaniam, until they split for quite a considerable gap. SPB seems to have made a comeback to Ilayaraja's albums - I heard him sing a beautiful song in Dhoni. So yes, Ilayaraja's best songs have almost always been the ones with SPB - Ilaya nila, Rakamma kaiya thattu, Rum bam bam ...HOW MANY !!! The list will never end ...once I start ! :)

As for AR Rahman...well, the legend has extracted the best from every singer he's worked with :) ...but as for my personal choice ...his best songs are usually the ones he's sung :) ...I mean, it's like ...whenever any new album of AR Rahman releases, the first song I wanna hear ...is the one sung by him :) ...It's always happened ...After his own songs...If it's a Rajini movie, my 2nd choice is surely the one sung by SPB...which is usually Rajini's intro song :) ...

In Endhiran, I first heard "Irumbile Oru Irudhayam"...& then "Pudhiya Manidha" ...In VTV, it was "Manippaaya" ...So yes, ARR has had amazing working combinations with almost every other singer, that none of them really stands out ...from the rest :) ...They're almost all in the same league :) ...except the ones sung by him of course ...Dil Se re, Vellai Pookal, Athiradee kaaran...I can go on & on again :) ...a never-ending list ! :)

As for Yuvan ...again, he's given some great songs to all the singers we have ...but again, the ones that usually stand out in his albums ...are the ones sung by himself :) :) ( even though he noticeably goes off pitch often, with his obvious nasal twang ).....or if it is a Simbhu movie, the ones sung by Simbhu :) ....Have a look at all his recent superhits ...they're almost all sung by Yuvan - Iragai Pole, En Kaadhal solla neram illai, Neethaane ( which happens to be my all-time favorite song, along with Vaseegara..will get to that soon )....His songs with Simbhu have created nothing less than a sensational rage - be it Loose Penne, Yevan di unna petthaan, Yammadi athadi etc ....So it is safe to say that Yuvan works best with himself and Simbhu :)...

Coming to GV Prakash - well, his best songs IMO have been with Saindhavi :) ...this happens to be a case where a delightful, mutually perfectly compatible personal bond manifests itself impeccably in the professional space too :) ...the magic is there for everyone to see .... Vizhigalil Oru Vaanavil will NEVER EVER fail to spell magic to me....Pirai thedum, Manasellam Mazhaye ...it is obvious that both bring the best out of each other :) ...This is a relationship which I wish lasts forever, personally as well as professionally ...it's beauty is there for everyone to see, listen to, admire & cherish :)...

Moving on to another favorite music director of mine - Dharan ...I'm a HUGE fan of Dharan, right from Parijatham till his upcoming Poda Podi :) ...his music happens to be similar to Harris' music ...which is quite expected because of his training under the legend :) ...The best part about Harris & Dharan is the chord patterns they use in their songs ...they never ever fail to delight me, in spite of being rather monotonous ...

So with Dharan, I would say singer Haricharan has the best working relationship ...They bring the best out of each other ...Unnai Kandene, Siru Thoduthaliley ( I'll come to this one later :) it is a BJ song too ), Maayavi neeya ...Kelu kelu Mr.Munnayya was a bit of a let down IMO ...but overall, their songs kinda stand out from the other Dharan songs :) ...

With Vidyasagar, even though I can never forgive Udit Narayan for his murder of Tamil ...they work best :) ...The Vidyasagar-Udit Narayan combo has churned out some memorable numbers, in spite of Udit's murders :)....Their songs are a cut above the rest - "Yella machi machi", "Kokkarakko", "Ithununda muthathile", "Vaadiyamma Jakamma", "Thaen thaen", "Kizhiye kizhiye", "Kadhal pisaase"...

Lastly, coming to me myself ( here's the part where I try to show myself off as an aspiring musician :P )...well, those who know me...might be knowing that I'm an untrained, aspiring musician ...people might even think of me as a joke :P ...but yeah, the point is ...I do make music of my own :) ...and in my case, my favorite singer, like I've said in one of my previous posts, is one of my bestestestest friends ever, Pavi :) ...my personal favorites among my songs ( this opinion is shared by a few others too )...are "Yen Idhu?", "Save a Girl Now" & "Ek Tera Sahara" ( mainly because of her voice :D ...not becoz of my music etc...my music is certainly not great I feel :P ).....all of which are sung by Pavi ...this is another case where a great, kickass personal understanding translates completely into ...well, how good or bad the songs are is for you people to decide and judge :) ...I shouldn't be saying it :) ...but all I can say is - I have the most fun with Pavi :) ..when it comes to recording songs etc ...Come back soon, Pavi & Abhi !! :D ...You both are missed ! :)

FINALLY, let's come to my favorite music director-singer combo:

The Bombay Jayashree-Harris Jayaraj combo


I didn't know who Harris Jayaraj was ...nor did I know who Bombay Jayashree was...until I heard "Zara zara" from Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein ...YES, believe it or not ...I heard the Hindi version first :D ...Before that I never even knew that there was a Tamil movie called Minnale :) ....

There's a reason for it anyway - I was still in the 90s hangover...where I would NEVER know of ANY Tamil song ...until & unless it was by AR Rahman ...& you can't blame me for it either - the 90s Tamil music scene was completely DOMINATED by ARR ...No one else had a chance...UNTIL ...ARR's monopoly was FINALLY broken ...by an album called Minnale ...which I hadn't heard of ...

One fine day, I saw a Hindi song on TV ...with Madhavan ...and it sounded super-awesome !!! I then realized that the movie was Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein...a remake of a Tamil film called "Minnale" ...I bought the cassette of RHTDM ...and I heard all the songs ...they were all MIND-BLOWING, BRILLIANT ..SUPER-AWESOME ...."Another extraordinary piece of magic by AR Rahman!", I thought ...One song, "Zara zara behekta hai" by one "Bombay Jayashree" ...was always playing on my radio ...I would play the song, rewind it ...and listen to it over & over again ...

One fine day, my chithi in Chennai asked me "So did you like Minnale songs?"
I said "Yeah, Rahman marubadiyum kalakkittaaru!" ( Rahman rocked once again )
Then she said "Rahman illa da, Harris Jayaraj !!" ( Not Rahman, Harris Jayaraj )
Me: "Eh? ..Who is he?"
She: "Someone new!"

I then looked at my cassette again....Yes, I read it now - "Music: Harris Jayaraj"...

I was AMAZED & my mind was blown beyond words ...So ARR is not invincible!!! There is someone to challenge him !!!

And there began my admiration for Harris Jayaraj, who was initially the "underdog" ...and has fought hard in his way...to finally become the numero uno of the Kollywood music scene :) :)  ...I have a tendency to favor the "underdogs" ...which is why I always like Sehwag more than Sachin ...and Nadal more than Federer :) ..and so on....

OKAY, a note at this point to all the ARR & Yuvan fans: Let me make this clear - Though I'm a Harris addict, I'm not criticizing ARR & Yuvan...or saying that they are bad ...I equally love their music too...but you've gotta admit that the 2000-2010 decade at least, has completely belonged to Harris ..whether you like it or not ...whether you think he is a "copycat" or not ...

So yes, it all began with this song "Vaseegara" from "Minnale" - my all-time favorite song ( audio, video, singing ..everything..this one was just perfect !!! tied with Neethaane from Sarvam IMO ) :) ...Never since, has any other song cast such a magical spell on people ...Even Harris himself hasn't been able to give a song better than that ...It has been aptly said that Minnale is to Harris what Roja is to ARR ...DREAM, forever unparalleled debuts...

With time, it became obvious who Harris favorite singer was - Bombay Jayashree ...The order of best HJ combos IMO are -

1. Harris-Bombay Jayashree
2. Harris-Karthik
3. Harris-Harish Raghavendra
4. Harris-Harini
5. Harris-Hariharan
6. Harris-KK
7. Harris-Naresh Iyer
8. Harris-Mahathi
9. Harris-Sunitha Sarathy

Harris has had his MOST memorable songs.....with these singers...BUT THE BEST OF THEM ALL...THE ONE THAT TAKES THE CAKE ....IS THE HJ-BJ COMBO :) ..as it is called ...Let's go over this pair's EVERLASTING, EVERGREEN, UNFORGETTABLE, FOREVER INTOXICATING, MIND-NUMBING AND SOUL-STEALING songs :) :)

1. Vaseegara / Zara Zara / Manohara ( Minnale / RHTDM / Cheli )

Like I said, my all-time favorite song :) ...as it will be, for most HJ-BJ lovers ...this one song gave BJ a new lease of life ...and since then there has been NO looking back whatsoever :) ...The only song of BJ's which I recently came to know, before this one, was Narumugaye from Iruvar ...

Nevertheless, this song has been a life-changer for many ...Millions across the world witnessed the birth of 2 legends in this song :) - HJ & BJ ...both would produce magic like never before...for a decade to come :)

Never has a song and a voice been so haunting ...and so firmly etched in people's minds...

2. Mudhar Kanave ( Majnu )

Only later on did I come to know that Majnu is technically, the first film of HJ....

This song is another gem ..another classic ...one of THE BEST usages of nadaswaram, mridangam & bass together ..I still randomly hum the nadaswaram interlude every other day :).....This song is one in which BJ's tone is completely unique from her other songs ...This song is one of those which brings out the fact best ..that BJ is nothing short of a maestro in Indian classical music ...Her variations & seamless transitions from lower to higher octaves are pure magic ...

In fact, given all the instruments present, I was secretly hoping that she'd sing this one out of the blue...but alas! :(

This is probably the ONLY HJ-BJ song of this genre ...

3. Ondra Renda aasaigal ( Kaaka kaaka )

We never heard BJ for almost 2 years ..until she came right back in ...to sing this remake of "Dil ko..tumse pyaar hua" (RHTDM) ...in the movie Kaakha kaakha ...

Well, this song IMO ...even though it is a really great song ...it is not among the best of HJ-BJ ...by this, I don't mean that BJ hasn't sung well ...I mean to say, this isn't in a league of its own, as is the case with other HJ-BJ songs ...Any other singer could've sung the song as well ..and could've still done justice to the music...

Nevertheless, when do I not enjoy this song?! :) Never!

4. Uyire en uyire ( Thotti Jaya )

Almost always, the melodies of HJ are characterized by a few distinct elements - prominent use of the C-minor,F-minor,G-minor chord progressions...in a warm pad-like synth background - this, by itself, contributes to at least half the "soothing factor" in HJ songs ...This kinda signature stuff is what his fans usually look forward to the most and HJ only seems to be glad to deliver such things for us :) ...This is also one of the main reasons why fans of other musicians quickly jump & criticize HJ on grounds of recycling, copying ..among other things ...

But, in some films, OUT OF THE BLUE, Harris comes up with a TOTALLY RADICALLY DIFFERENT SONG ...TOTALLY UNLIKE HIS STYLE...YET MAGICAL !!! Such "different" songs ..are so MAGICAL ...and UNBELIEVABLE ...they would surely appease ARR, Yuvan fans as well ...by fans, I mean genuine music lovers ...not the irrational fanatics who will abuse every musician other than their favorite one...

Kumari & Iyengaaru veetu azhage from Anniyan, Nenjil nenjil idho idho from Engeyum Kadhal....Dil ki hai Tamanna & Chaahoon Bhi from Force...I'll come to this one later, since it is also a BJ masterpiece :)....

Uyire en uyire is one such song ...It is TOTALLY unlike signature HJ stuff ...it is SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL ...One of the best-ever, yet, pretty under-rated songs of HJ ...An ABSOLUTELY, HAUNTINGLY BRILLIANT non-HJish song ...until the charanam...Most charanams of HJ songs invariably end up having a set of lines in the F minor -> C minor progression ...that's the part when a person who doesn't know who the musician is, can identify that this song is by HJ :) ...MANY, MANY songs - Ammali Thummali ( Yey koova koova ), Nenje nenje ( Un paarvai padum dhooram ), Sakiye ( Neeyaa... I'll be coming to this soon since it is a BJ song :) ) , Kadhal oru butterfly ( Kekkaamal unnai ...) , Chellame Chellame has the sequence in the pallavi itself ( Oraaiyram..mel sugangalil ....), Uyirin uyire ( Kaatril endhan kaigal irandum ), Karka karka ( almost throughout the charanam ).....I can go on & on & on :)....

Likewise, this song too has a couple of lines with these chords in the charanam - Naan sirithu magilnthu ...
Nevertheless, this HJ-signature aside, this totally unlike HJ song is a jackpot winner ...maanga adi :) ....Heart-warming song !! :)....This is probably the first song of the Karthik-Bombay Jayashree pair - a magical pair which we'll soon explore more songs of :) ...

5. Suttum Vizhi Chudare ( Ghajini )

Every Tamilian knows this song for sure ...and every Indian ...well, 80% chances ...This song is probably THE ONLY SONG of HJ that came close to creating that magnitude of a sensational impact that Vaseegara created ( Recently, It is Ennamo Edho ) ...This was the song of the year ...and why not !!! It totally deserved to be !! There was a huge expectation from the Surya-Harris combo, after the roaring success of Kaakha Kaakha & this song, along with "Oru Maalai" ( No surprises: HJ-Karthik combo :) ) just raised the bar :) ...

This song would become the first of the GVM (Gautam Vasudev Menon)-HJ-BJ trio's "trilogy", as I'd like to call it ...This song would shake the world and would go on to give birth to a couple of more songs modeled along its same rhythm - Paartha Mudhal Naale & Unakkul Naane ( I'll be coming to these soon )....Also, it would inspire a Yuvan chartbuster called "Ottraikannaale" from the movie "Vel" ...audio-wise as well as video-wise ...SUCH was the impact of this song ...The video set such a standard...that it really became a template to follow for many directors ( AR Murugadoss himself, KS Ravikumar, Hari, KV Anand ) while picturising songs of Surya...

This song, at its time, was easily the most-hummed song ...it was all over the place - vehicles, ipods, cars, Sun Music, FM radio channels ...WHAT NOT !! This was a PHENOMENON ...The song was unique THEN, mainly because of its rhythm ..it was so fresh & thumping ...anyone would move their head along to the beat instinctively & instantenously...This song would give Sriram Parthasarathy his identity as a playback singer ...This song is again, characterized by prominence of pad synth...Brilliant flute & sax interludes (another HJ signature :) )....

Many female singers could've sung this song well, but NONE OTHER THAN BJ could've elevated this song to the stature it has attained :) ...Her mere voice & rendition is marvelous! :)

6. Paartha Mudhal Naale ( Vettaiyaadu Vilayaadu )

This is 2nd song of the trilogy ...When I heard this song for the first time, it was obvious that this was an attempt to cash-in on Suttum Vizhi's success ...similar rhythm, similar pad synth...same female singer :) ...I remember how MADLY addicted I was to this song ...some of my once-upon-a-time-close-friends even used to give me missed calls whenever this song used to play on Sun Music...and when I saw this missed call, the TV remote, no matter what was going on and who was watching, HAD to be given to me ...Power Bass On ..Surround On ...Volume full blast :) ...and I would see Kamal sir carrying Kalaminee into the house! :D ...

The UNIQUE chunk of this song ..that stands out ...is the organ beginning & interlude...UNBELIEVABLE start ...I remember the whistles this got in the theater ...WOW! :) ...Also, the nadaswaram interlude ...BRILLIANT...

The only drawback of this song - The chorus tune is heavily inspired from "Kannunjal adi irundaal :( that kinda disappointed ...Some also say that it is inspired from a church gospel - Yesu pirandhaare ...Dunno how true it is !!

7. Unakkul Naane ( Pachaikili Muthucharam )

This is the last song of the trilogy ...and also, sadly, THE LAST SONG OF THE FAMED GVM-HJ-BJ TRIO...There are 2 versions of this song - one by BJ & the other one by Madhushree...

Again, same rhythm, same pad synth....I was in Chennai for a month...when this movie's audio released ...& I remember how much I used to listen to this song on my mp3 player ..NON-STOP ...MRTS, Marina beach, Besant Nagar beach...EVERYWHERE...this song would be on my mp3 player :) ..fond memories :)...

The first interlude is awesome ...In this song, the appregio music that accompanies the rhythm is what kinda makes it at least a LITTLE different from the first two songs of this trilogy...

But more than BJ's voice ..THE MAIN SHOW-STEALER ...in this song is the violin interlude that comes before the second charanam ...UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!! TOTALLY UNEXPECTED ...MIND-BLOWING ...This song remains one of my favorite songs till date :)

8. Sakiye ( Dhaam Dhoom )

I have HARDLY EVER seen a song expressing grief better ...Sakiye is one of Harris' GREATEST masterpieces ...again, one of those songs that is not much like Harris stuff ...but becomes blatantly obvious in the charanam..as I had mentioned before ..

I remember having listened to this song around 50 times at least ...after I heard it for the first time :) ...It was simply mind-numbing and soul-stealing ...

This again, is one of THE BEST songs of the HJ-BJ combo :) ...BJ's voice & singing elevates the song to such dizzy heights :)....especially when she goes to the higher octave at the end ...really soul-stirring :) ...
This song features among the top ranks in my favorite songs of Harris ...AN ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE !! :)

9. Chellame chellame ( Sathyam )

This song is PURE HONEY ...that's all I can say ... It is just soaked & drowned in raw, pure, unadulterated melody...Slow beat, heavy pad synth ...a simple, signature-HJ tune :) with his signature chord-sequences ...This is another song where ONLY BJ could've done justice :) ...the way she takes the song on her shoulders from the very first line ..and carries it effortlessly until the very end ...MIND-BLOWING ....BOWS & WITHDRAWS !!!

The first violin interlude again ..is SUPER-AWESOME ...and AS GOOD AS the one in Unakkul Naane ....HOW THE HELL DOES HJ COME UP WITH SUCH MAGIC !!!!?? ....MY GOD !!!! SIMPLY FANTASTIC !! :) :)

Kudos to Sunitha Sarathy for her gibberish humming ..which strangely fits in perfectly ..& doesn't seem out of place AT ALL ...and of course, Balram stamps his class & makes his presence felt by joining in the 2nd charanam ...

The final grand piano ending with his signature chords.... is pure brilliance !!! SALAAM HARRIS !! :) :) ...
This one is one of my all-time favorite Harris songs ..when it comes to orchestration ...

But I HATE the video of this song ...it is DISGUSTING ...such a sweet, honey-dipped melody ...marred & tarred by an extremely terribly unaesthetic vulgar video ...YUCK !!!

10. Venpaniye ( Ko )

This song is good, no doubt ...but it is the worst of the HJ-BJ combo IMO ...
I'm not at all a fan of this song ...I don't hate it ...but I don't like it a great deal ....SIMPLY BECAUSE ...this is one of those songs of HJ that just REEKS OF FAMILIARITY like NONE other ....

IMO, HJ should at least give SOME gap between reusing his favorite C-Minor, F-Minor, A# minor chord progression ...& not use it in every other song !!! Vizhi Moodi, Hasili Fisili, Lolita ...one after the other ..all in the same sequence ...& finally this one...I had more or less got fed up ...so this song didn't impress me a lot ...If it was the first song in this progression, I would've LOVED it ...I loved Hasili Fisili for e.g ...but disliked Lolita, because of the undeniable similarity ...This song too, has the Fm->Cm charanam progression !!

Everyone does their part well ..it is still a good song ...but the HJ-BJ combo has set such HEAVENLY & Burj Khalifa-like standards for itself that even a good, but not excellent song ...comes across as close to being mediocre ...

This song is picturized really really well ...but inserted in a terrible position in the film ...So again, really not a big fan of this song ..but not a hater all the same :) ...

11. Chaahoon Bhi ( Force )

EXCEPTIONAL ..TOTALLY UN-HARRIS-LIKE :) ...except for the Sax interlude ..you probably can't make out that this is a Harris song :).... SUPERB ...This is a song bereft of all reused tunes ...NOTHING ...IT IS SO FRESH ...SO BEAUTIFUL...SO MIND-NUMBING ...Fans of any music director will love this for sure :) ...This is the 3rd song of the BJ-Karthik pair :) ...( I'll come to the 2nd one soon ) 

What's also heartening is the fact that the incredible tune is well-complemented by the legendary Javed Akhtar's wonderful lines ...

One slight drawback is BJ's heavy trace of South Indian accent while rendering the song ( E.g. Chaahoon Bhi to main kaise kahun ...saari jo baatein dil kehtaa HEY ....rehta HEY ..and so on :) ) ...But again ...this can be easily overlooked when you're lost in the hauntingly magical feel of the song :) :)...

This song has once again raised the HJ-BJ bar ....Again, it is gonna be a HERCULIAN task for HJ to live up to such standards and expectations in his next BJ song ...but yet, I am sure he will AMAZE us as always ...by doing it EFFORTLESSLY :) :) ...

Hoping for many more EVERGREEN, FOREVER HAUNTING melodies of magic from this duo! :) :)
Cheers!

The combo's influences on BJ's other songs

This is a small section where I talk about 3 songs of BJ which she has sung with other music directors, post her association with HJ. The influence is mainly about using BJ for slow, soothing minor-chord based melodies...

1. Minnalgal koothaadum ( Polladhavan )

One would easily believe that this song is by HJ ...until he sees the credits and finds G.V.Prakash's name on it ...An ABSOLUTELY TYPICAL HJ-style melody...with the chorus unfortunately copied from Akon's "Smack That" ...

This is the 2nd song of the BJ-Karthik pair ...it is a wonderful melody...with the main stand-out aspect of the song being the brass-based rhythm ...

2. Siru Thoduthaliley ( Laadam )

This is Dharan's best song till date IMO ...It is obvious how the HJ-style of prominence to minor chord progressions has influenced Dharan too, in this one ...

The heavy synth-chords ensure the haunting effect ...and thereby, a PERFECT setting for BJ to cast her magical spell ...Haricharan too, does a fabulous job!! Remarkable!!

This song boasts of EXTRAORDINARY orchestration ..proving what a wizard Dharan is ....Kudos to flautist Naveen Kumar, who is pretty much the show-stealer in this song ...

3. Nilai Varuma ( Unnai Pol Oruvan )

Why is Shruti Hassan acting a lot, when she can do far better in music direction? "Nilai varuma" is absolutely a song from an alien-land flown into Kollywood ...Tamil cinema has NEVER EVER seen such orchestration like that of Shruti ...The song starts with a spooky, haunting piano piece ...followed by BJ's whispering ...You can hardly make out that she's singing ...until the harmony overlaps with the main lines ...But of course, her brilliance emerges soon enough, as soon as she hits the high notes ...and is perfectly aided by Kamal Hassan ...

Her swaras in the end ..in the high crescendo grandly, wonderfully exhibit her carnatic proficiency....Very few people have such an impeccable command over their singing ...

That's about it folks :)
Hope this made a good read ..albeit an insanely long one :)

This was MOST DIFFICULT for me, but my TOP 3 songs of HJ-BJ : 
Vaseegara, Suttum Vizhi, Sakiye :)
Would love to see your top 3 as comments :)...

I'll be back soon with Part 2 of this series - the Harris-Karthik combo :)
Until then,
Thank you ..& take care folks! :)
Cheers,
Ashwin.













No comments: