Me on FB

Friday, December 30, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY !! :)


This is probably my shortest post in a very long time :D

I thought 2010 was the best year of my life ...2011 proved me wrong :) :) ...

Well, 2010 will always be THE TURNING point of my life...Almost all of you know why :D...NO DOUBT about it :)...but 2011 is when I LIVED & LOVED EVERY MOMENT of my life :) :) ...where I felt truly blessed :) :) ...where A LOT of my dreams & desires were fulfilled :) :) ..God has been most kind to me :)...Well, this year has had its lows too...but the highs just make me forget them instantly :) :) :)

As I count every blessing of mine this year...I realize the list is really long :) :) ...I've said this umpteen number of times - I've been blessed with an AWESOME family :) :)...God knows what would've become of me if it weren't for them...I can't thank them enough....I've been blessed with some TRUE GEMS of people as my friends :) :)...

Next, all my fans :) :) ... 87 fans on my FB page at this point ...WHOA! :D UNBELIEVABLE!! :D
I thought a comedy piece like me would not get more than 10 :P ...but thank you everyone!! :) :) I'm really overwhelmed ...& speechless!! :) :) ...Thanks to FB timeline, each time I see the comments & likes on every song of mine ...I feel so touched !! :) :) ....Also, each time I go through the appreciative tweets & blog comments on my blog posts, especially the ones about my concerts & Dr.Subramanian Swamy's lecture ...I feel like a hero :) :) ...THANK YOU ALL !! :)

Lastly, Thanks to God ...He has really made this year the best one for me ...I've become the person I am ...due to him...If you guys see a once-upon-a-time shy, quiet guy now being a loud, bombastic, fire-cracking powerhouse of an open book :D ..it is because of God & the lessons he has taught me :)...Thanks to him for giving me the determination, enthusiasm & drive to keep blogging my thoughts EXACTLY as they are..without any censorship whatsoever :) ...thanks to him for giving me the courage & drive to make my own songs & put them up in public ..no matter how ridiculous they may be :P...thanks to him for giving me the talent & courage to write TR dialogues without being scared of being ridiculed :P ..

THANKS TO HIM FOR GIVING ME & BLESSING ME WITH SUCH A LOVELY LIFE :) :) ...
The only thing he should now give me is a lovely wife :P :P :D

Lol ...so yeah....Coming to me, I hope that this year will be even better :) ..I will continue making songs & entertaining / torturing all of you :D :D ...& I will continue blogging incessantly :) ...

Hehe ..CHEERS everybody!! WISHING YOU ALL AS GOOD & AS HAPPY A NEW YEAR AS MY 2011 !! :) :)
I HEREBY DECLARE 2011 AS THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE :) :) ...HOPE 2012 PROVES ME WRONG!! :) :)


No comments: