Me on FB

Thursday, September 22, 2011

SEPT 22, 2011 - AN UNFORGETTABLE DAY IN MY LIFE :) :) :) :) :)

PRAISE THE LORD !!!! "ELLAPUGAZHUM IRAIVANUKKE" !!!!!! :) :) :)

GOD EXISTS ....& GOD IS GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD !!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

"AANDAVAN NALLAVANGALA SODHIPPAN....AANA KAI VUDAMAATAAN !!!"

Life changes at breakneck speed ...Complete turnarounds happen in nanoseconds ...Trust me, they do!! :)

Just in the morning, my status message everywhere was - "it looks like ignoring me is becoming a trend" ....Outside of office, with me having nothing to do other than being online when I am not making music...The only way for me to kill loneliness & time is by chatting with people online ...
I normally don't feel lonely ...even when I'm alone for months....

But for the past 2 days...I somehow began to :)....I'm also human...after all :).......It felt as if I don't exist in some of my friends' lives anymore...given the fact that they've been ignoring me for a while now...& I seem to have become insignificant to them....
Not that I really care...(Yeah, I don't give a damn about such things now :) ...I used to earlier...but now :)...I don't take that kinda crap anymore ...from anyone :) )....

I was just amazed at the unity shown by some people ...when it came to ignoring me :)...as though they're setting up / following a trend ...that's what amazed me :) ...& made me put up that status message...:)

Anyways....I had JUST put up a song ..& was not in a state to make another one because I didn't have a clear idea ...I normally don't think of what to do....Ideas strike me themselves!! :) ...It is at THAT moment when they strike, that I get all my josh, passion & patience to develop the song right from the tune till the final product :) :)...

No ideas were striking me......I was NOT in my best spirits....let me admit it, because the response to my latest song Nanna try{} maade 1.0...has been good :)...definitely not bad...but NOT as good as the response for my other songs :) ....I mean, that is fine ...because this song is experimental in nature....& probably appeals only to a certain sect of people - comp. sci geeks!!! :)

But yeah....I had put in MAX. effort for this one in all aspects - music, lyrics & video :)....(I would love to talk passionately about every finer aspect of the song probably in another post)....& tried to present it AS differently as possible, as refreshingly as possible ...as out-of-the-box as possible....I really tried to break free from convention ....Given the effort I put in to make this one, I would've been very satisfied if it was received better ....But yeah :) ...at the end of the day, it is an experiment...Experiments sometimes work...sometimes bomb :) ....I wouldn't say this one really bombed....but it didn't really work wonders either :)...

The number of FB likes wasn't much...I even joked with Puneeth saying that we'll put the chick's photo as a thumbnail instead of the name of the song...:D :D ....Sush also made fun & said - do your songs only with girls! :P

I did get a few very wonderful, encouraging comments here & there though...:)...I'd like to thank those people :)....Thanks to people who gave me negative feedback as well ..:) It sure will help me :).....The very positive feedback given to me by trusted friends is what made me expect quite a little from this song...:)...Anyways, after a slow start, the song did spread...as I had expected it to :)...100+ reshares on FB at this point :)....Anyway, nothing changes the fact that I do songs MAINLY bcos I am passionate about it :) :) & not specifically for likes, views & reshares........I have to be satisfied with what I'm doing ...I have to feel peaceful & happy after I've done a song...else that song just won't happen :) :)...

Anyways....Being lonely + not completely satisfied with how my song was received made sure I wasn't in my best spirits ...:).....

Anyway...I soon had a reason to feel happy....After a HUGE WAIT, the songs of "7am Arivu" by my music God Harris Jayaraj released..:) :)....I started listening ..and haven't stopped listening till now !! :D :D ....Harris is ROCKING as always..:)

I immediately expressed my happiness everywhere ...I said
" ‎7am Arivu - a SUPER-AWESOME, ROCKING ALBUM from the one & only Harris Jayaraj ஹாரிஸ் ஜயராஜ் :) :) ...An absolute must-listen !! :)

I'm LOVING it !! :) :) :) :) :) :) "

I was happily listening to those songs, adoring them and making all my Tam colleagues listen to them...when I suddenly got an email notification from Twitter - "

Harris Jayaraj (@Jharrisjayaraj) retweeted one of your Tweets!

"
I was SHOCKED !!!!!!!!!!! I was like - "WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :) :) :) :)

That was it !!!!!!!!!!!!! It took that nanosecond to NOT ONLY REMOVE MY LOW SPIRITS, BUT ALSO REPLACE THEM WITH THE HIGHEST SPIRITS EVER !!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)...

I really didn't know what to say !!!!!!!! I was speechless & kept on gushing uncontrollably !! :) :) :) :) :) :) ....God is great !!!!!!!! :) :) :) Thank God !!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Really !!!!! HOW DO I REACT ....WHEN ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I LOVE MY LIFE ...WHEN MY GREATEST INSPIRATION EVER....WHEN THE ONE I IDOLIZE LIKE A FANATIC LUNATIC :D....SHARES ONLY MY COMPLIMENT OUT OF A HUGE DUMP OF TWEETS ....WITH 45,000 FOLLOWERS OF HIS?????

Big deal....It was after all, a retweet ..you may think...everyone does that !!!!
BUT HELL !!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS SPECIAL FOR ME !!!!!! :) :) :) ...THE MOST SPECIAL ONE EVER !!! :) :) :)

I FELT AS IF I WON A 50 BILLION $ LOTTERY !!!!!!!! :) :) ...Or to state in today's terms of luxury ...I FELT AS IF I WON 50 LITERS OF PETROL !!! :D :D :D :D

I have been extremely happy earlier as well...when Madhan Karky himself reshared my review of Kuviyamilla ...:) ...BUT NOWHERE AS MUCH AS HOW HAPPY I AM NOW !!! :) :) :)

THIS WAS TOO PRECIOUS A MOMENT....& HAD TO BE TREASURED...AT ANY COST !!!!

I immediately starred the email ....took a snapshot of the retweet & saved it :) :)....HERE IT IS !!!!!!! :) :) :) ONE OF THE MOST PRIZED POSSESSIONS OF MY LIFE !!!!!! :) :) :)
ONE OF THOSE RARE, UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS IN LIFE ...WHICH I WILL TREASURE FOREVER !!!!

Call it an outrageous exaggeration, But I wouldn't quite be lying if I mention that I'm as happy as I was when I got my Masters' degree!! :D ....I have to take a print out of this ...& if possible, get it framed !! :D :D

Seriously, IT IS SUCH THINGS IN LIFE ...THAT I LIVE FOR !! :) :) :) ...IT IS THESE MOMENTS OF SUPREME BLISS....THAT I LIVE FOR ...:) :)...

LIFE IS JUST LOVELY ..:) :)...& CAN NEVER GET BETTER....
WHEN GOD IS RIGHT THERE...TENDING TO HIS BELIEVERS ...ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE NOT IN THEIR BEST SPIRITS...:) :) :)....

I have 2 GODs to thank here !!!!! :) :) ...First, my music God Harris Jayaraj for giving me something I will treasure for life !!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ...apart from some SUPER-AWESOME songs from Force & 7am Arivu ...which I can't seem to get myself off from....especially Elai Lama - THE BEST SONG of Karthik, Vijay Prakash & Shruti Hassan TILL DATE !!! Seriously, Shruti Hassan - WOWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, God himself ...for proving once again...LOUD & CLEAR ...that I can NEVER be alone ...& that God is ALWAYS there for me !!! :) :) ...& that God is ALWAYS there to make me happy when I need it !!! :) :) :) :)

Cheers,
Ashwin







No comments: