Me on FB

Monday, September 12, 2011

HARRIS JAYARAJ CONCERT - NEVER LOOKED FORWARD MORE TO ANYTHING ELSE IN LIFE

Ok guys ...after an explosion of posts on the TR blog with my vaarisu, my namesake :D :D...Here's a post on my actual blog ...after ages :) ...In other words, a post on my mokkai blog ...

Anyway, the topic of this post is ...one of the main reasons I consider myself to be living :) :)
I BOOKED MY TICKET ...FOR THE HARRIS JAYARAJ CONCERT TODAY :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ...
Link
OMG !!!!! AT LAST, IT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING FOR REAL !!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)....
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS HAPPENING ...I'M BLINKING MY EYES IN AWE & DISBELIEF !!! :) :) :)

My greatest musical inspiration, the reason I'm making songs SO actively, the biggest reason why I involved myself more and more in music..& the one who shows me the way...for me to make my songs...the one whose composing style I try to use in my songs...the one whose signature instruments I try to use in my songs ....The one who can make mesmerizing songs like NONE OTHER ON EARTH...The one who showed me & made me realize which set of chords is my favorite...The ONE MAN I'd kill anyone to work for - HARRIS JAYARAJ...

Though the 2 can't be compared and ARR is still the king, it is without any doubt that Harris was the one who broke ARR's long monopoly in Tamil cinema...with Minnale ...and true to its name, it struck like lightning ...and it STILL strikes...and forever shall strike like lightning each time I listen to it ...:)...& since then, there has been NO LOOKING BACK....

Hit after hit after hit after hit ....& not just hits, MASSIVE.... MASSIVE hits!! :) ...
It is no surprise that he is called "hit machine", "isai minnal" etc ....For me, he is "Isai Deivam" :) :)

Though his music doesn't boast of being radically different like ARR or Yuvan....it is the only music which ALMOST ALWAYS touches my soul ...entirely resonates with it & takes me away to a totally different world ...a heaven...a world....where there is just Harris' music, happiness ...& nothing else...I have NEVER seen myself smiling wider while listening 2 anything else....For me, he is indeed THE GOD of music ....:) :)

Sure, I might've claimed that I attained "salvation" during the Yuvan concert in Jan this year & might've said the same things about him....But I became a fan of Yuvan only 2-3 years ago & there are some of his albums that really don't make me listen to them more than once.....It is like the extremes...For e.g I hated Avan Ivan, Aegan etc...but Sarvam was just out of the world....
But in case of Harris, I've been his craziest fan right from Minnale ..till Force...and in EVERY film of his, I can point out AT LEAST 2 SONGS which I LOVE CRAZILY....
even in his flops like Sathyam, Kovil, Arul etc...

One of the biggest dreams I had in life ...was to see him perform live ....ONE OF MY MOST IMPORTANT DREAMS IS ACTUALLY GONNA COME TRUE ! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)...

ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS FOR ME EVEN STAYING ALIVE ....IS TO WITNESS HARRIS' MAGIC LIVE !!!!! :) :) ...and I'm ACTUALLY GOING TO !!!!! :) :) :) :) :)


These are some DREAMS I had in life :) ...some DREAMS which've given me THE GREATEST OF JOYS ...

1. Making songs of my own ..done :) :)
2. Watch a Vijayakanth movie in theater..:D..done :D :D
3. Watch an AR Rahman concert live..done :)
4. Watch a Yuvan concert live..done :) :) :) -
5. Watch a Harris Jayaraj concert live ....:) :) :) :) :) will be done on Oct 2nd..:) :) :)
6. Watch a T Rajendar movie in theater ( THE MAIN REASON I'M STAYING ALIVE :D :D :D ..is to watch Oru Thalai Kadhal FDFS)
7. Watch a Rajni movie FDFS...Not a GREAT dream though..:)..as in..it's not an ABSOLUTE must-do..:)..but a TR-movie in theater IS an ABSOLUTE-MUST-DO for me :D :D ...
8. A BIG DREAM - someday, work, in some way or the other, at least for ONE film ..in my lifetime :)...
9. Serving society in some way or the other..once I am in a good position to...:)

I really don't feel like living for anything else...apart from these dreams! :D

So yes...here starts an excitement-filled, joy-filled countdown until Oct 2nd :) :) :) :)..

Cheers,
Ashwin...


1 comment:

ShadowBird said...

Concert has been rescheduled to oct 8th.