Me on FB

Saturday, June 25, 2011

ATHADI ATHADI - INSTANT MOOD CHANGER :)

(This post was written last weekend...I had typed only half of it ...finished it now :) )

It was a dull, boring day ...One of those days when I felt a bit lonely...

All my weekends are usually jam-packed ...with me rushing out to meet some friend or the other....or like you all must've seen now, me off to some wedding or the other, considering the "single" species, which I belong to...is headed for extinction :D :P.....but today I was at home all day...tried to take rest ....but taking rest doesn't seem possible for me :D...

Yup ...there are days in life...where you feel a bit lonely even if you have a large group of close friends...large enough to even be termed as a "thaaru maaru mass"...:P

You know that your closest of friends will always be there for you when you need them...
BUT...
there are moments in life when you just feel the need for someone 2 sit next to you & join you for a coffee...or you want someone to sit & listen to whatever you have to tell...or you want them to sit next to you & watch the movie you wanna watch...OR...you feel the need to listen to someone sit next to you, enjoying your company & chatter away to glory non-stop...

Yeah ...online chat ...phone talk don't quite help....there are some days where you want someone TO BE WITH YOU...RIGHT THERE....IN PERSON ...so that you can express whatever is in your mind !!

Okay ...Now don't get to the conclusion that I've to get married etc :D :P :P....
I just said there are SOME moments in life which are like that :P ...I didn't mean to say life itself was like that!! :P :P...(Like I've said earlier ...I'M VERY MUCH ENJOYING BEING SINGLE :P ...FREE FROM ALL HEARTBREAKS...SORROWS...& WORRIES.........BEING CONCERNED ONLY ABT MYSELF, MY FAMILY & MY FRIENDS.............LIFE RIGHT NOW IS AS "BINDAAS" AS IT CAN GET ...:D...)

If you don't have such people in your life...OR...if you do & they're too busy...you normally end up doing the random-est of things :P....like FB-stalking...or Orkut-stalking :P :P...(oh yeah...Orkut scrapbooks are better than FB for stalking :P :P...)

It was one such day...where I got bored OF THAT ALSO !! :D...

Making music was an option I always had ...BUT, my keyboard was upstairs....I WAS LAZY to climb the stairs :P :P....I wanted entertainment right downstairs...where I was lying & lazing on the mattress :P :P....

I got bored of the net...I switched on the tv...put on "Sun Music" ..There was a song playing ...It INSTANTLY caught on to me...It was almost gonna get over...I immediately came back online ...listened to this song...downloaded it ...WOW!!

I was listening to it continuously for the rest of the day & night :)....NON-STOP !! :) ....That song happened to be THE PERFECT MEDICINE to better my mood !! :D :D ....

The song, the masterpiece is "Athadi athadi" from the rather unheard-of movie "Ayyanaar"....
The composer is Thaman....Though it sounds quite similar to another Thaman masterpiece "Mazhaye mazhaye" (which I was introduced to, by someone once special in my life...thanks to her....wherever she is ...& if she is reading this!!) ...it is still A.W.E.S.O.M.E !!

I must say Thaman has improved GREATLY....from relying heavily on technology ...to hone his music composition skills....n there can't be a better proof of that ...than this song!!! It is SIMPLY TOO GOOD....EVERYTHING IS PERFECT ABOUT THE SONG - THE MELODY, THE TUNE, THE RHYTHM, THE BASS, THE INSTRUMENTS USED ....IT IS JUST A WONDERFUL, DELIGHTFUL COMBINATION OF EVERYTHING !!!

The lyrics are also VERY SIMPLE N JOYFUL ...VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND....

Hats off Thaman! One week over ...and I'm STILL hooked on to this song :)...I'm STILL super-addicted :) ...

From now onwards, whenever I am not in the best of spirits...I NOW KNOW ANOTHER SONG WHICH CAN WONDERFULLY CHANGE MY MOOD :) :)...

Now back to listening to Athadi again :) :)
Cheers,
Ashwin ...

No comments: