Me on FB

Friday, May 20, 2011

5 GLORIOUS YEARS..WITH 2 SPECIAL PEOPLE

This blog post is dedicated to 2 very special people in my life - Archana & Bharath..

Today marks 5 years of my friendship with them...:) :) (Happy 5 years, guys!)
& it has been nothing short of AWESOME ...I really dunno how to describe these people bcoz I've used words like awesome & amazing for all my other friends :D...

These are people who are there for me even in those situations when some so-called close friends of mine are not :D....These are people to whom I can tell all the crazy stuff in my head without being worried about whether they would think I am psycho or not :P....Coz they wouldn't mind even if I am one :P....
Psycho or no psycho...they like me THE WAY I AM..:D

Yeah...that's the sort of value these guys have in my life & I, in theirs....that's the sort of impact they've had on my life....It just wouldn't have been & it just can't be the same without these guys...

A BIG THANKS...to both of u :)....for everything...& BIG THANKS IN ADVANCE for everything in the future :D lol...

Looking forward to many more glorious years with these guys ...

@Arch - Looking forward to many more years of bugging you with my S & S stories ;) ..lol :P

@Coco - "I have been in the friendship for the past 5 years...and as an MS student for the past 2 years"...:P :D :P :D....lol...Looking forward to cursing & swearing at many more people along with you...in the years to come :D :P lol

Celebrating the wonderful day with this wonderful song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rT08TO3tI0
:D :P

Cheers,
Ashwin...

No comments: