Me on FB

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ONE MONTH OF MUSIC-MAKING :)

Hello all !!!! :)
How's everyone doing? :)

Okay...I'm gonna spare you all this time :D....this is gonna be a VERY SHORT post...:)

Alright...It is March 1st...A very happy birthday to one of the greatest people I know - none other than his excellency, Abhiram Natarajan ..

Exactly one month ago, on Feb 1st, I released my 1st song "Unnai Thaan Kangal Theduthey" ...with Kavignar Sundar...:)....and since then, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU....There's no looking back :)...

I didn't expect my songs to get the number of listens they've been getting ...:).....
I've NEVER got THIS MUCH of encouragement until now :)....
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS :)....It just makes me wanna do good music all the more :)...

The thing with doing music is ..(at least for me)...you always feel you can do better...
I usually am never fully satisfied with whatever song I've done....I almost always get the feeling that with more resources, I can do a lot more....But, eventually, I realize that I've done this much with just a single keyboard...and I just give in :) ...hehe...

I can never stop thanking all of you for listening, liking/disliking, commenting, praising/criticizing...overall, most importantly - encouraging & supporting me :)

Thanks to all my singers & lyricists as well ...:).....

Anyways...
AROUND EARLY NEXT WEEK,
I'M GONNA RELEASE MY BIGGEST SONG TILL DATE....OF ALL THE SONGS I'VE DONE,
  • THIS ONE MEANS THE MOST TO ME...
  • IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SONG IN MY LIFE UNTIL NOW....
  • I'VE PUT IN MAX. EFFORT FOR THIS ONE...
  • & IT IS THE MOST DIFFERENT SONG I'VE EVER DONE....
  • IT IS GONNA BE A SURPRISE :)
WATCH OUT....STAY TUNED :)

CHEERS..
Have a good March :)
Ashwin...


1 comment:

Abhiram said...

I see. Idanna nodirlilla mama nanu... Thanks :p