Me on FB

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

THE END OF IDLENESS - A NEW CHAPTER IN LIFE..

Well..after a few short posts here & there...this one & the one below are gonna be a bit long :)..so beware...

Another warning - this might seem like a deja vu post...kinda like a rehash of my old posts...
old wine in a new bottle....( aah wine!! I feel like having it now ...new or old..I don't care!! :D )...
so...don't be surprised !! :)

The heavenly phase, or, in other words, the phase of idleness began in June...with me graduating from Ohio State with a Masters' Degree in Computer Science :) :)...I know it's a commonplace thing these days...But still, something I am very proud of :)...and more than anything, I'm proud to be a Buckeye! :) GO BUCKS!! :)

Then began my super-awesome US tour :) ..in July....at the Bay Area...& ended on Aug 24th..:)...at New York City...after which I returned to India...FOR GOOD !!! :)...I landed in Mumbai on Aug 25th night...& after having one of the best times of my life..:)..returned to Bangalore..on 26th morning...Arch's wedding...then the trip to Chennai...Arun & Sruthi's wedding....the return to Bangalore ...

The beginning of the bad times in my personal life.....Heartbreak after heartbreak at a time when I was job-hunting....But as always, THANKS TO GOD & some TRUE, TRUSTED friends of mine...I was able to breeze past them...instead of ending up in mental health center :)...That was like a turning point in life...which taught me to live for my own self...& be AT LEAST A LITTLE selfish :)...& that selflessness is really really DUMB...when shown towards the wrong & undeserving people..:)...That was one of the most valuable lessons I learned :)...

Then came the job offer - the one which I badly wanted :)....& then...of course...began an awesome, heavenly, honeymoonish phase...:)...I was running out of ways to kill time...This was also the phase which saw me venting off a lot of steam & writing a slew of venom-filled blog posts...It was at this point that I started reading books...:)...Life was amazingly back on track..& better than ever :)...

Then came another blow...when my dad passed away....There was a lull for a few days ...but then again...THANKS TO GOD...for giving me the amazing strength...to unbelievably sail past this one through :)....& of course...THANKS to my family & SOME TRUE, GENUINE, TRUSTED friends...for being RIGHT THERE...WITH ME..:) :)...

Then came 2011...The year started off WONDERFULLY...with me having gotten a ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME opportunity to attend Yuvan's concert....and like I've mentioned in my blog post ...it was THE MOMENT OF SALVATION for me :)....& salivation too :P..considering I saw some super chicks perform on stage :P :P ..hehehe...

Then came my turn to make music....I'm 7 songs old now...:)....THANKS TO EVERYONE...for their wonderful warmth & support :).......

EVERY SINGLE IMAGE ..IS STILL FRESH IN MY MIND....& PLAYING ONE AFTER THE OTHER LIKE A MOVIE...:)...
The times at Columbus & Portland with Arun CS...Those last moments in Columbus with some of my dearest friends....The wonderful tours....The short & wonderful time at Mumbai :)....The weddings...The sad times personally...The job interviews...The books..The concerts....back to the present - a life of music & IT :)...

WELL...ALL I CAN SAY IS I'm really living my dream life now :) :)....I JUST PRAY TO GOD...that I continue to be this happy..as far as possible..& as often as possible...cos life is never a straight line :) :)...& every1 else too...stays just as happy :)...

CHEERS...
A TEARFUL GOODBYE TO THE MOST HEAVENLY PHASE OF LIFE - THE PHASE OF IDLENESS - A PHASE WHICH I WILL SEE AGAIN ...ONLY DECADES LATER ...AFTER I RETIRE ..:)...
The next chapter in life beckons...:)...Bring it on baby!! :) :)
Ashwin...

No comments: