Me on FB

Thursday, March 3, 2011

24

On this day, 24 years ago...in the city of Chennai (then called Madras)...a great man was born....
Okay okay :P ...I'll stop :P

I just wanted to write this post...to THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU (only whoever wished me of course!! :P :P hehe)...FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL WISHES!! :)

This birthday was different and nice...:)...different in the sense...for the last 2 years...my birthdays were in Columbus...:)...with cake-cutting at midnight ..and celebrations with friends...:)...and birthdays in the US are always nice...they seem as though they start at IST...(as in ppl start wishing you from the previous day afternoon itself according to ET)...and they end only at ET !! :D ....hehe...some bonus hours in which you STILL FEEL like it is your birthday :)...

Well, the same logic applies now too :P...but somehow, at the end of the day according to IST, even if the US folks continue to wish you...it kinda settles in your mind that your birthday has ended!! :D

But today was good...spending quality time with family on a birthday after 2 years :)...was good :)...It was a simple birthday....nothing grand...

But what really overwhelmed me ...was 100s and 100s of affectionate wishes from everyone on FB :)...The number of unread FB notifications in my inbox increased faster than the price on a Bangalore auto's meter!! :D...

THANKS A LOT EVERYONE...EACH OF THOSE LOVELY WISHES MEANS A LOT TO ME :)...
AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR MAKING MY LIFE THE WONDERFUL LIFE THAT IT IS..:)...WITH YOU GUYS AROUND, LIFE'S SURELY GONNA BE NOTHING SHORT OF ROCKING!! :) :)...THANK YOU! :)

Thanks to everyone in my family as well :)...for all the wishes, blessings and gifts...There would've been no birthday without you all :) hehe

Special thanks to Vidhya & Rashmi for the lovely gift !! :) Thank you guys...I loved it !! :)
Special thanks to dear Jayanthi for finally taking time off to meet me! :D hehe :)

Thanks to my uncle & Mr.Ramaswamy for the subwoofer...I'M LOVING IT!! :)
I don't think I let anyone sleep in my apartment yest night! :D HEHE!

AND YES....I was very touched to see you all wanting me to put up a song on my birthday :) :) hehe....I'm very sorry guys :(...I unfortunately do not have any other song of mine to put up...:(

In fact...I actually wanted to release my next song today...But could not, as there is still some work pending on it....Anyways, like I said in my previous post...HANG ON FOR ANOTHER 5 DAYS :)....IT'LL BE OUT ON MARCH 8TH...:)....I'VE NEVER LOOKED FORWARD MORE TO RELEASE ANY OTHER SONG OF MINE...THAN I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO PUTTING UP THIS ONE...:) :).....STAY TUNED..:)

However, I held a special preview of the song for my family & a couple of friends...I was pleasantly surprised & happy with their response! :)

The world cup had its own way of honoring me by hosting one of its matches today at "MOGALI KIRKET STADIUM, SANDIGAR"...:D :D :D....hehehe...Thanks for pointing it out, Rufus! :)

For those of you who didn't wish me, fie upon you! :P :P ..hehehe..kidding! :)

Well...all this along with a DBC ends a lovely day...:)

LOADS OF LOVE,
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU,
CHEERS!!
ASHWIN :)

No comments: