Me on FB

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

1 week at work

Okay ..so I've officially completed my first week at work...

So far...it has been AWESOME....Thanks to a lot of people whom I already know here...it really feels like home :)....By the grace of God & good wishes & prayers from well-wishers, things have been really smooth until now...It's been wonderful...people have been very nice...& kind...so far...

I just hope the good times continue :)....

It felt wonderful to watch a cricket match...that too an India-Pak one :)...in an office cafeteria (AN EXPERIENCE TO BE CHERISHED !! )...after more than 2 years...I remember watching an awesome India-Aus match at the Oracle SSI cafeteria then :)...it was nice..

It was priceless to join the Oracle folks@Kalyani in howling & hooting for Sehwag's carnage, Afridi's expressions for the same & for each of Sachin's lives...:) :)...

On the personal front....there's some good news :).....may not look like good news for most of you...but definitely something I'm very happy & relieved about....I cut few more people (whom I had considered as friends) off ...from my life...:P :P.....My tolerance towards nonsense just seems to decrease as time goes :)...which I feel...is good for me :)

Well..that's about it ...
Here's looking forward to a lot more good times like these in life :)....& here's hoping for a good world cup final :)...
Cheers!
Ashwin...



No comments: