Me on FB

Thursday, January 6, 2011

EPPADIYO MAATIKITTEN (I somehow got trapped)

ANOTHER POST WHICH'LL BE UPDATED, HOPEFULLY FREQUENTLY :D

Happy new year to all my dear readers..:) loads of love!! :)

No no no...naan edhuliyume maatikalai :D...Maatirndha nalla irundhurkum....:P
On 2nd thoughts...actually ....maatikitteno? ;) ;) ( thodarum..:P :P...will let you all know ;) ;) hehe)

Anyways..the topic for today is ..."Eppadiyo maatikitten" from "Siva Manasula Sakthi"...and similar songs....
Well...I love all kinds of songs...There's something interesting about every single song on earth...BUT...there are SOME songs which have a UNIQUE FUN QUOTIENT...:)...I mean...songs like these literally make you forget the seriousness, pressures, hardships, turmoils (or whatever) of life & transform you into "fun mode" - for a moment...you are sent to a new world...a new heaven...Utopia.....you just feel life is wonderful...and life is fun...life is the best & can't get better...as you move along & sing along with such songs...

"Eppadiyo Maatikitten" is an AWESOME song from an AWESOME movie - it has ALL of the wonderful things I look for in a song - very nice chords & beautiful hard-hitting bass....It has WONDERFUL, FEEL-GOOD LYRICS...(I think this is THE BEST part of the song)....The lady's voice....The Synth-lead music at the starting which repeats along with the lady's voice in the song.....
Everytime I listen to this song,
1. It GUARANTEES a smile on my face :).
2. It calms my mind :) (Well, I'm ALWAYS a cool guy...even in the gravest of situations...:) i.e. if I DO NOT speak to Bharath Sriram before any exam or anything :P :P...So you can say....this song just relaxes the already relaxed me a lot further :) )
3. It restores me back to the mode of enjoying every single moment of life...and living it to the fullest...
4. Songs like these really make you feel young I must say :)...not that I'm old and all :P :P.....
But this song really makes me feel like a teenager each time I listen to it :)...

Great job Yuvan!! :) I can't wait to see you LIVE on 16th :)....Yup people, yours truly's going all the way to Chennai alone ...JUST for this Yuvan concert :)...

There are loads of songs with fun-quotient which are usually in the "Koothu" category...but there are many non-Koothu fun songs as well :)...

A small list of such songs, apart from "Eppadiyo Maatikitten" which keep me in my BEST spirits :) :) (This WILL BE UPDATED...as and when I remember more :) :) )
I'm excluding Koothu songs from this list...I might write a post on them later....

Of course...Love Pannlama? Venaama? is one of the best JOLLY songs...:)
The other FEEL-GOOD songs which I love are :)

1. Yakudha zara dekho na - Ashish, Artika and Arun can tell you more about my addiction to this song :P
2. Chicken 65 :P :P

I will NOT include "Yeh Ishq Haaye" in the above list because it is plagiarized :)...

That's all I can think of, as of now...:)...I'll update this list as and when I remember more songs...

Thank God...and thank the wonderful musicians & lyricists behind such songs...:)...they create such an INCREDIBLE feel...which really revitalizes you and reminds you to LIVE every moment of your life! :) :)....they reinforce in you, the fact that LIFE IS INDEED JOLLY! :) :)...

CHEERS to all of you...cheers to a wonderful year ahead!! :)
Ashwin..

4 comments:

bharath said...

WTH!!!!!!!!!

Ashwin S Kumar said...

of course!! If someone speaks to Bharath Sriram before any exam...they're SURE to get tensed :P

Archana said...

Bharath Sriram's few words b4 exams gives u a feeling tht "damn.. this guy knows more than me!! How much he lied last evening tht he hadnt studies anything at all!! ;) ".. I have always felt this... No kidding!

Ashwin S Kumar said...

@Arch -
I've felt it too :P...as have others who've happened to speak to him before any exam!! :P :P

Before exam,
Bharath calls in the morning - "Guru..kithkond hoythamma!! adh yeno ishtu dharidhravaagidhe idhu!!"

After exam,
Bharath gets highest in class i.e. A grade :P :P