Me on FB

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

YAAAAAAEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! x-(

Coined by myself and the honorable Shri Abhiram Natarajan, that's the sound of extreme irritation / pain / anger / fury / agony / disgust / frustration / anguish / trauma / the feeling of being horrified.
It is also used while criticizing people / things..

e.g. "YAAAAAAAAAAAEYYYYYY thara idhe!"

It has been mistaken many a time, to be a scream of joy i.e. when I put YAAAAAEEYYY as a status message, I get all kindsa pings like "someone's very happy today ;)" / "en ri? full khushi aagidhira?" etc etc...which makes me go all the more - YAAAAAAEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! x-(

Mondays and Tuesdays, for me, are the WORST days of the week!

I feel so YAAAAAAAAAAEYYYYYYYY right now! x-(

5 comments:

Abhi said...

\m/

Pavi said...

hahaha i have so much work now yaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ashwin S Kumar said...

HEHE! :D

Abhiram said...

@Pavi: I am proud, perfect use of the term :)

Ashwin S Kumar said...

me proud too :D