Me on FB

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SCREAMING,HOWLING,WHISTLING IN THE CINEMA THEATER......I MISS IT :( :( :(

I felt like writing this post when I saw these videos.

If I were in India, I would've SURELY seen this movie first day first show and howled and screamed, just like anyone else who is doing so...EXACTLY for these 3 videos :)

I am HUGE fan of Surya! I might've even danced ...for video no. 1 :D...
My loudest scream would've been for video no. 3.


I was not, am not and will never be a fan of watching movies in multiplexes.
I am never a silent person and just cannot stand silence. :)

Multiplexes are full of the so-called "multiplex crowd" which do not ever open their mouths, as if the multiplex is a hospital!
I might sound cheap here, but trust me, I seriously find it a waste to shell out around 100 - 150 Rupees (of course, these days its lesser I guess ) and watch a movie in absolute silence, when I can pay around 30 Rupees and watch the movie in a place where they consider it as a festival and people are in their highest spirits and cheer throughout the movie as if there's a cricket match or a college football game going on!

Back home, in Bangalore, I ALWAYS used to watch movies most of the time in Cauvery, Nataraj, Sampige, Urvashi theaters.

THESE ARE SOME OF THE PLACES I NOW MISS THE MOST !! :(
Those were places, in which, I used to scream and shout and howl at the top of my voice, usually when the following names appeared on the screen. (I SO SO SO miss all this now..I feel like crying :D..seriously! The only way I can cheer myself up is by watching these youtube videos which remind me of ALL THE GOOD TIMES back home :) )

2. I MISS SCREAMING "AANDAVAAAAAAA" when "Universal Hero Padmashree Kamal Hassan / Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan" appears on screen . He's my all time favorite actor.
Just take a look at the following videos :) - this is what I SO long to do :)
AND FINALY THE BIG ONE, WHICH ALMOST MAKES ME CRY :) when I see this
I think this is the first thing I'll do, given a chance to come back to India any time :D Hehe!

3. "Music - A R Rahman"
4. "Music - Harris Jayaraj"

Then, for some songs like this I would've sang along, if not danced along :)

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, I WOULD'VE GONE IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN AND DONE BOWS AND WITHDRAWS FOR THIS ONE :) - THE UNDISPUTED GREATEST INTRO OF ALL TIMES :D :D

HEHEHE! :D

Will post more of such videos when I find them!

Cheers,
Ashwin

4 comments:

Prashanth said...

Oooooooooaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo! [cheers] :D

Ashwin S Kumar said...

haha :D

Lakshman said...

Macha.. Awesome post da... The atmosphere is almost immimicable (thats the word ;))...

Ashwin S Kumar said...

@lakshman - thanks :)

hahaha..yeah macha!! totally :)