Me on FB

Saturday, July 11, 2009

OH YEAH BABY!! THE PATHETIC VOICE IS BACK :)

I AM BACK :)
( whistles, howlings n hootings please!!! :D )

back to many things actually! :)...
Back to B'lore :)...i.e. ...better and more fondly called as HOME.
I am here till July 26th...hope to record a lot of songs by then!

I am back on the keyboard which was in the loft all these months...
I am back to torturing my neighbors with my pathetic voice :D..
I am back to HANGING OUT EVERY DAY....and FREAKING OUT...OORU-SUTTHIFYING..something I wasn't doing all these months..
I am back to depleting all the awesome hotels in B'lore of their delicious food :).
I am back to riding...this time on my cousin's bike!! :)
Anyway...this song has been one of my favorites...ever since it released....
It is Nenje Nenje from the movie Ayan...

It is extremely addictive !! Undoubtedly one of Harris Jayaraj's best ever songs..albeit similar to many of his previous ones..

I felt like doing this song simply because I love every single thing about it! The singers are awesome..This is the best song for both of them...It is such a simple song..beautiful tune..simple beat...mind-blowing chords!!!! n no complicated orchestration....
N of course...Tamanna looks impeccable :)
Vairamuthu has written a gem of a song....:)

It was very easy to play...Hence the choice..:)...
Not all that easy to sing though :).. As always, I guess I have done a pathetic job and murdered the original :D...But...how ever pathetic it is...I love singing!!! i.e.....bathroom singing :D :D....( that doesn't mean this wasn't recorded in the bathroom :D...it was recorded in the bedroom only :P....by bathroom singing, I meant...unprofessional time pass singing :D ...)...and will never stop!!

Anyway, here it is guys :) -

Enjoy the torture :D
Cheers,
Hope to be back with more songs,
Ashwin :)

9 comments:

Prashanth said...

Hey, I liked your version better. It's more stylish :)

Prashanth said...

Btw, it looks like you are back to using the pathetic sound recorder on windows. I have a stereo headphone and I can hear your song form only the left speaker. Have you tried gnome-sound-recorder?

Ashwin S Kumar said...

@kamle - thank u! :)..

ha ha yeah...some things will never change i guess :D

c said...

Great - your voice sounds better than ever. Lets have more - keep them coming.

Ashwin S Kumar said...

thank u! :)

gautham said...

hey thats nice! :)
but dont do that back in columbus... :P

Ashwin S Kumar said...

hehe! thanks ...y not? :D

Rufus Michael G said...

You still got it da !!! I liked it :) Where didja get the keyboard from? Vanguniya?

Ashwin S Kumar said...

@rufus -

i m in blore da :)