Me on FB

Sunday, December 28, 2008

REMAKES...

Alrite...I just got back home..after watching the Hindi Ghajini...
Pretty good movie...Aamir has done a nice job...So have others in the movie...

But...I felt that the Tamil version was better...
I probably would've appreciated the Hindi version more...if I had not seen the Tamil one...

The question I am asking is....is it really possible to completely forget the original...when ur watching the remake??

At least in my case...I just couldn't keep the tamil version off my mind....

3 comments:

Prashanth said...

lol! I'd say it's impossible :)

Sindhuja said...

nope.. especially if the first one's been a run away hit...
we still have surya-asin chemistry fresh in our minds...
its a faithful remake--its the best that they cud've done..any1 else wud've screwed it up...
this also happens wen u read a novel and then watch an adaptation..

Ashwin S Kumar said...

hmmm..i dont read novels...so dunno much bout the latter part of ur comment :)..