Me on FB

Friday, July 11, 2008

OH OH SANAM(Remix) - NOSE vs MOUTH :)

Hello guys!

One thing you guys might've noticed about me - I love irritating people :D

I thought I'll irritate people by singing, putting up the songs on blog and making them listen to my songs....But I failed !! :D
Because most of you have actually liked the songs so far :) Thank you all for that !! :)

SINGING IS FUN !!! SPOILING A SONG IS ALSO FUN !! :)

Today's post...is about a phenomenon...
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM...YOU CANNOT IGNORE HIM...:)
He is the nasal singing sensation, Himesh Reshammiya :D...

I say "phenomenon" because I can almost say that there is no one who doesn't know who he is! :)
And it happened with just one song - Aashiq Banaya Aapne..It became the song of the year...chartbuster enough to earn praise from ARR. It had an unconventional voice and it was fresh. Then came another chartbuster - Jhalak Dikhlaja...Another rage all over the country...
Once ok..Twice ok..But...it went on and on and on..
Every song on TV,Radio etc..was a nasal song..:)
Nasal fever had gripped bollywood...

His hate club started growing exponentially...and...it is still growing..:)..as Himesh has moved onto acting as well..:)...
One good thing which he has done is...scored music for one of the biggest hits in Tamil Cinema, Dasavatharam...

If Himesh had done films like this, he would not have had that big a hate community as he has today! :) Some of the songs are so marvellous (Kallai Mattum Kandal and Mukundha Mukundha), you won't believe that it is Himesh who has scored music. Anyway, moving on, this song is from the same movie

It's called Oh Oh Sanam Remix
..It was not included in the movie..but is a part of the audio. :)

Himesh is, as usual at his best..singing his FIRST TAMIL SONG :D..or should I say worst? :D..I don't know!!

Many of my friends have got irritated whenever I try to imitate Himesh! The immediate response is - "Arre! Stop it yaar!"...

I could have selected many songs to imitate Himesh...But..I chose this one..as I am most comfortable singing Tamil...:)...

I have uploaded 2 versions of this song :)..

The First One, in which I have tried to imitate Himesh :) i.e. sang thru my nose.
( Hope this at least irritates you all :D and you guys say...its pathetic !!! :D If I get bad reviews for this...that means I have succeeded :D :D else...I have not! :D )

and The Second One, in which I have tried to sing with my mouth :D...
Again..it looks like its not been recorded properly...:(...
( This was difficult you know !!! When you try to sing a song of Himesh through your mouth, you invariably tend to use your nose also a little!! :D :D try it out if you are jobless!! :D )

These 2 songs were uploaded NOT to showcase my singing..:)..
It is to showcase...what all I might end up doing! :D when I am absolutely jobless and bored..

I'll be back with some regular singing...and a proper song soon :)..

Cheers,
Ashwin

6 comments:

Prashanth said...

Nose wins!

Ashwin S Kumar said...

hehe :D..ok :D thanks :D

mahesh_bambore said...

ashwin at his best..

Ashwin S Kumar said...

:D..
hehe
thanks mahesh! :D
ya..i m at my BEST :P

prabzy said...

Himesh must learn from u .... u rock !

Ashwin S Kumar said...

thanks :P