Me on FB

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

1ST ENGLISH SONG - Tubthumping by Chumbawamba (USE EARPHONES)

I HATE ENGLISH SONGS...

I have grown up listening and getting addicted to Tamil and Hindi songs. I never really liked English songs, except for a few here and there...

Tubthumping by Chumbawamba - This was a song which I really loved. I remember listening to this song during my school days. It was there in my brother's cassette. But ever since he took it along with him when he went to do his engg in BITS Pilani, I could not listen to that song. There was no Youtube then! :) There was no broadband then! :)

So, as years went, I completely forgot about the song. It was just few months ago, that my junior Pavithra sent me a youtube link and said "Hey, listen to this song! Sakkathaagidhe!" :)
I clicked on the link and then remembered this song. I was more than thrilled to listen to it after many years! :) Thank u Pavi! :)

Coming to my blog activities, I decided it was high time I made a debut in singing English songs, after venturing into Hindi. This song was VERY EASY TO DO i.e. play and sing together.

Here is my version.

But yeah..I WAS PERSONALLY NOT SATISFIED WITH WHAT I DID :)


Nevertheless, I thought I'll b fair...:)...n put it up...
People have heard how good I can get@singing :)
Let them hear how bad also I can get! :D

As always, I dunno when I would be able 2 record a song with something called "QUALITY". :D
Hope the day comes soon.

Cheers,
Ashwin.

2 comments:

Rufus Michael G said...

Maccha... awesome work da.... u want some proof.... its my ring tone now.... every time i listen to it, it makes me smile.... get a keyboard soon da...

Ashwin S Kumar said...

hmmm :)
ok..thanks :D