Me on FB

Sunday, June 1, 2008

SAKIYE..from Dhaam Dhoom..bad quality again! :)

Hey guys..

Its been quite a while since my last post...
I have not found time at all...to blog..:)...

Anyway..study holz have just begun...and as usual...I have absolutely no mood to study..:D...
So..I just took time off..around half an hour....to record this one...

Now this song..is my latest addiction...Harris Jayaraj just rocks!! :)
Its from the movie Dhaam Dhoom...

the "valiye en uyir valiye" part has been sung by Krish..
n the lead voice thru out the song...has been sung by the ever-awesome Bombay Jayashree...
The original is available here

In my version (which I am certain, is a big "KOLAI"(murder) of the original :D ), I have sung both the parts :)...
The female voice got too low for me in certain portions of the song...

Since I cudnt record thru line-in cable( as it was done for ninnindale )..I had 2 use the sad comp mike :(..I had to take care n arrange in such a way that the voice doesnt eat up the music...n the music doesnt eat up the voice :D..

I tried a lot..but cudnt....so...in my version...the music has eaten up all the lower notes of the voice :)...
Anyway...I did this song...because it is easy to record...i.e. its not too complicated...just simple exquisite stuff from Harris...
I do not have time 2 do a real complicated song.....
N I didnt want to leave the blog stagnant too...:)...

So...this is an "interim relief" post you can say...I might receive lot of negative feedback for this :)...But its fine....I suppose I learn only when I do mistakes :)...
..Here it is..its SAKIYE...

Let my exams get over...I'll come up something really brilliant :)

Cheers,
Ashwin...